A week ago I was tagged by Come Running for this meme, and so now I'm doing it as a procrastination tactic before putting up other new posts. However, I have a couple of other posts in the works, and I hope to be putting them up shortly.
1. Link to your tagger and post the rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself; some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names and link to them.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
1. I don't generally use, or even like, nicknames for myself. This stems from an intense dislike of the most common nickname for my given name. There are only about five people I can think of right now who are allowed to call me by a nickname, and they are the only ones. (If one of you is reading this--and you know who you are--rest assured, you're one of the five.)
2. I can do a mean Southern accent when I'm reading something written in dialect. I once made the collective jaws of my English class drop reading aloud in class, which was very amusing.
3. I always had a wide age range amongst my friends. In fact, for many years, it was very unusual for me to have a friend my age; all my friends were either younger or older than I (usually older).
4. I used to think I was born in a cursed year. Occasionally, I still do.
5. I can still do a cartwheel.
6. I enjoy shopping the most when I go alone or with very entertaining people. Otherwise, it wears me out and I rarely buy anything. Also, I rarely buy something unless it's on sale or so cheap that it doesn't need to be.
7. I know the hand signals for "Do Re Mi" etc.; we were taught them in my middle school chorus class and had to do the hand signals as we practiced scales.
I tag Apple, SJ, Erachet, Halfshared, Bad4Shidduchim, Bas~Melech, and Corner Point. No offense meant to anyone I didn't include. And those I did tag, I'd love to see what you have to say, but consider yourselves under no obligation.